Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Recap


Hey everyone! I'm finally back from all my travels and getting caught up from being gone. I just thought I'd update you on my activities since I've been gone.

I believe the last time I wrote, the Lady Wildcats were headed to the state basketball tournament. They had a tough tournament, having to play the #1, #2, and #4 teams in the state. They beat the #4 team, only lost to the #2 team by five and the #1 team... well, there's a reason they are #1. So, they ended their season ranked sixth in the state. Not a bad year at all. I am extremely proud of them. They did a fantastic job and as I said before, there are definitely lessons we can learn from them by watching them step out of their comfort zone and just play ball.

Which leads me to my next trip, the conference I went to in Las Vegas... but I'll save that for my next post. Have a Happy Easter!