Friday, September 12, 2008

My New Gig...

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know some exciting news... I have recently been asked to be the resident expert on a site called Mydiningspot.com. Don't let the name fool you, I'm not going to be talking about food. But I am going to be giving food for thought on life and all it's challenges. They are expanding their site to provide a more well rounded array of what people need in life. So I will now be featured on their home page under a column called "Coach's Corner."

You can not only read my articles, but also participate in the "Ask the Coach" section. Where I'll be answering questions from my readers. Plus, it's a pretty cool site in general, lots of good info including recipes and restaurant reviews.

The website is www.mydiningspot.com. Have a good weekend everyone!