Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Social Networking

I recently attended a teleseminar with the well known marketing guru, Alexandria Brown. I was surprised when she suggested that if you hadn't gotten into social networking, you were missing a simple piece of the marketing puzzle.

I had always thought of those sites as places for teenagers and those seeking relationships or mates. But apparently they are a great way to not only network with other professionals, but also market your name out to more people in the world.

So, I am happy and somewhat sheepish to announce, that you can now find me on such sites as: www.myspace.com, www.facebook.com, and www.linkedin.com. For those of you who have regularly kept up with my blog, or been to my website, you won't find too much new and exciting. But if you have an account, feel free to check in with me and add me to your friends list. Mention that you found me through this blog so I'll know where you're coming from.