Sunday, August 31, 2008

Okay, so there was the trip...




For those of you who read my last blog about everyday love, and thought I was absolutely crazy... I just thought I'd clarify. I don't want you to get me wrong, I love romance just like the next girl. But it's the little things that we encounter each day with each other that really makes our relationship grow. It's the everyday stuff that makes me love my husband the most. However, he does know how to incorporate romance into our lives too. So in an effort to let you see the whole picture, I thought it only fair to let you know that we took a trip to San Francisco and toured wineries this spring to celebrate our anniversary since we knew we wouldn't have time right now.

Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, you're not completely off the hook. Romance is always good...we do love flowers, but picking up your dirty socks is pretty cool too!