Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Frustration

I have been dealing with several updates on my website and I have reached a point of frustration that I really don't know how to handle. The fact that my internet knowledge is limited makes it hard for me to know which path to follow on many given things. It is very overwhelming. And as I thought about it this morning, I was at a loss of what to do. Then it came to me that when you don't know what to do and you feel out of control of a situation, often all you can do is pray about it.

So, that's just what I did. I prayed for guidance and direction and I prayed for the knowledge to make the right decisions. I also prayed for the other people involved, my web designer, my data programmer, etc. And guess what? By this afternoon, there's work being done on it. I don't know what they're doing, but I know they are working on it. Just another reminder that sometimes we have to put things in God's hands, no matter how big or small they are. I know my website isn't a life or death situation but for my business, it could be. And although not the end of the world, still something to pray about.

When you feel frustrated, no matter what the issue, no matter how big or how small...pray. Somehow it always seems to help. If nothing else, it relieves the pressure of feeling like you have to go it alone. As my motto states, "... you are never alone."